Former X Factor contestant Lucy Spraggan has had a horrendous end to her latest tour.
The singer has shared graphic images of the injuries she suffered after being attacked after her sold-out gig in Brighton.
Lucy, 25, who featured in the 2012 competition had huge clumps of hair pulled out.
Read more: Jeremy Kyle ‘set to marry his children’s former nanny’
It is also understood that Lucy’s wife, Georgina Gordon, whom she married last year, was also started on, as well as Lucy’s guitarist.
The married reality star shared shocking photos from the attack on Instagram, but made sure she told her fans that she was OK, albeit rather “sore”.
One image shows her face covered in bruises and scratches.
The poor girl!
In her post she said: “Was attacked tonight after the show in Brighton, along with my guitarist and wife. Sussex Police have been amazing and are pursuing a charge.
“Got a bit of whiplash and a few bruises but we’re all good.”
Lucy, who lives in Stockport, then uploaded a statement to her account saying thank you to everybody for their support. She also said she was finishing the rest of the tour in Europe as planned.
After the attack, police were called and the couple told officers that they had been attacked in the street by strangers.
Sussex Police confirmed: “Shortly before 3am on Friday police were called to Middle Street, Brighton, following reports that a 25-year-old woman had been attacked in a karaoke bar.
Read more: Sir Michael Caine reveals his fear of getting cancer
“A 26-year-old woman and a 27-year-old woman, both from London, have been arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and both have been bailed to Saturday, April 15 pending further enquiries.”