If you’re asking yourself “should I go vegan?”, this video is for you – Why YOU Should Become Vegan. Adopting a whole foods, plant based / vegan diet is the best thing you can do for your health, the animals, and the planet. Transitiong from a standard American diet to a vegan diet can help prevent and reverse many common western chronic diseases, decrease greenhouse gas emissions, help make better use of resources (land, water, food, etc.), and decrease the suffering of animals. This lifestyle is the best thing for the people, for the animals, and for the planet. Go vegan!
• Watch “Forks Over Knives”
• Watch “Earthlings”
• Watch “Cowspiracy”
• Read “The Starch Solution”
• Read “Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease”
• Read “The China Study”
• Read “Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes”
• Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Vegetarian Position Paper (New paper currently being revised):
• Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets:
• Leading Causes of Death:
• Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death by Dr. Michael Greger:
• Channel Trailer:
• My Vegan Story:
Get Social! @Bananiac
Hello, YouTube. I am Bananiac. I am a vegan, a YouTube content creator, a dietitian, a foodie, a cyclist, and an earthling. I post weekly videos about health, fitness, weight loss tips, whole foods, plant based nutrition, high carb, low fat vegan recipes, cycling adventures, VLOGS, and interviews. Welcome to the channel!
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright Law.